What does it mean to be a good tenant?
Being a good tenant often means being a good neighbor. This one-session workshop explains the importance of respect and consideration in dealings between renters and other tenants as well as their landlord relationship.
This workshop teaches
- Skill to handle disputes, repairs and complaints with your landlord and with other tenants.
- Tips on being a good neighbor including using shared space
- Don't let visitors jeopardize your housing
- Review lease terms to better understand your rights and your responsibilites as a tenant.
- How to report damages or complaints in writing
- How to exit sucessfully
Look for Good Tenant on HRA's calendar